Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Children's timetable

I came across a printout of Ira's timetable while weeding out papers. This was when he was 3-4yrs old.

Although we weren't able to follow the schedule to the dot (you know, kids would always want more of the playing and less of the learning), I'm glad i made this for him (and several others for his older brother, every year). It kept me "sane" knowing they have some sort of plan to do for the day - a mix of things they enjoy and things they need to learn. Kept them occupied as and when I need to do house chores, too.

I made this one in color as it was more fun/interesting to look at. When they were both in primary though I went for the simple black and white timetable. Less confusing for growing kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, as your questions, share parenting tips and tricks, a book title or two.

 

milestone moments | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL