Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Smiggle - seeing RED

If you're someone like me who likes (from time to time) to buy matching colored school supplies for your kids (or yourself) then Smiggle may be the shop to go to. They have a wide range of stationery - pencils, sharpeners, erasers, pens, high lighters, colored pencils, notebooks, different types of pencil cases, lunch boxes, bags and more! And in different colors, too!

So far, my boys have gotten their Smiggle items like pens, pencils, pencil cases and wallets, to name a few. Most of the items are reasonably priced, although I have to say some of their products are also costly. Their pencil cases are quite durable - my elder one has the black bubble hardtop pencil case and the younger one has the green puffer mesh pencil case.


The good thing about Smiggle is that they often have good items on sale. If you're not really in a rush to buy a specific item, I suggest you wait for it to be on sale. You can definitely save a lot!

Smiggle also gives this card wherein every time you buy $10 worth of items your card gets a stamp. Collect 10 (or 11?) stamps and you get an item (depends on what is on offer that period) for FREE! Isn't that great?!?!?!

What's made it more exciting for me to go to their shops these days is that they now have RED stationery! My favorite color. It's in time for Singapore's celebration of National Day. 

I can't wait to get my hands on a red colored stationery (a pen maybe? or a notebook? hmmmm, so many items to choose from).




Disclaimer: From the point of view of a consumer. I am, by any means, not associated with Smiggle. I just appreciate their ideas and some of their products, as do my children and nieces and nephews :) Maybe you'll like them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, as your questions, share parenting tips and tricks, a book title or two.

 

milestone moments | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL