Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Money Talk

We recently went to the library and I saw this free financial handbook "The Moneysense Guide to Planning for your Family's Financial Future". I found it very helpful and informative for everyone who wants to learn more about budgetting and being prepared financially. I thought I would share this in my blog.

Throughout the articles I will be inserting some non-professional comments/opinions in italics.


Topics covered in the handbook are:

 Financial Planning

Preparing a family budget

 Financial Goals

 Knowing your Net Worth

 Taking up insurance

 Planning for kid's education

 Planning for retirement

 Investing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, as your questions, share parenting tips and tricks, a book title or two.

 

milestone moments | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL