Thursday, September 16, 2010

Book Reflections

Recently, I found a good book that actually answers some of my questions in life as a stay-at-home-mom and shares the same experiences and feelings I have. I was browsing some books in the library and found this book "Stay Home, Stay Happy. 10 Secrets to Loving At-Home Motherhood" by Rachel Campos-Duffy. As I was reading the first few pages, I knew I already love this book. I decided to make a sort of book review, but my review would involve me blogging about passages from the book that interests me and that will serve as a motivation, inspiration and guiding light through my stint as Stay-at-home-mom (SAHM). I will be updating my blog every now and then, probably every chapter, will input passages from the book, and then write my reflections/comments based on my personal experience.

On my next trip to the library, I found another book that appealed to me - "Time Management for Manic Moms. Get Control of your life in 7 weeks" by Allison Mitchell. I think the experiences, exercises, and advice given by the author are really helpful not only for moms but for people who think that they are somehow lacking time in their lives.

I can't wait to start posting my daily or weekly blogs on these books. I'm hoping it would help other moms or dads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, as your questions, share parenting tips and tricks, a book title or two.

 

milestone moments | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL