Friday, November 27, 2015

Our First Official Thanksgiving

Last year, during our fall/winter holiday in the West Coast, we were fortunate to be able to spend Thanksgiving with our family in Arizona. It was our first Thanksgiving and I was all too excited about it. The catch though was that we had to drive for about 8 or so hours from Pasadena all the way to Arizona and arrive there in time!

As with the spirit of Thanksgiving goes, I am so grateful that we made it there safe and sound. Having to spend it with my cousin who is also my childhood best friend.

There are so many things to be thankful for, not only last year but the years before that and the years that will come. For the lessons learned, for the blessings received, for the friends I've made and the struggles I have overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, as your questions, share parenting tips and tricks, a book title or two.

 

milestone moments | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL