Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Power of Words

excerpts from Bo Sanchez's Soulfood about the power of words


“If you want to change your life, change your words.” I believe that if you change your vocabulary, you change your life story.

Your words have physical power. They impact your life. They impact your body. They impact the people around you. They impact your world.

Sometimes, God will lead you into a storm. Because storms are good. Storms shake you. And shaking is good. Shaking takes away your pride. Shaking takes away your complacency. Shaking forces you to grow.

Don’t be afraid of storms around you. Be afraid of the storms inside you.   The stress. The tension. The worry.   I urge you to surrender all that to the Lord.

Most of what you’re experiencing in your life is a result of what you have ordered.

Complainers get more of what they complain about. When you complain about your problems, you’re asking for “larger servings” of your problems. Because that’s the power of your words.

Don’t talk about how you are; Talk about how you want to be. Don’t talk about where you are; talk about where you want to go!

Don’t just talk about your problems; Talk about your purpose. Because problems weigh you down. But purpose lifts you up. And I’ve learned that if you pursue your purpose, many of your problems get solved along the way.

So don’t dwell on your difficulties. Dwell on your dreams!

Words Have Power Over Your World. Aside from having power over you, in some mysterious way, it also has power over your world.

Speak The Blessings
1. Bless Your Entire Life:
I’m God’s beloved and it is His great happiness to bless me. I’m anointed by God to serve and bless the world. God’s river of blessings is flowing to me at every moment of my life. Everything I need comes to me. I’m a blessing magnet. I’m guided by God at every moment. 
2. Bless Your Body:
I’m getting better and stronger everyday. God’s power of health and healing are flowing through my body, my mind, and my spirit. With long life, I will serve the Lord, in Jesus name.
3. Bless Your Loved Ones:
My loved one is growing closer to God. Deep inside, the Holy Spirit is busy working, changing, and transforming this person. This child of God is set free from all addictions. God’s purpose will be fulfilled in this person’s life. I declare that as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord, in Jesus name.
4. Bless Your Relationships:
God is blessing my relationships. Love is increasing. Service for one another is growing. Forgiveness, humility, and understanding flow like a river in my relationships. Old wounds are being healed. Bonds between us are getting stronger and deeper, in Jesus name.
5. Bless Your Decisions:
The steps of the good person are ordered by the Lord. God directs my steps. God helps me to distinguish what is right from wrong. God shows me the paths to abundance, in Jesus name.
6. Bless Your Problems:
All things will work for good to those who love God. This difficulty that I face now shall bless me in a very big way. What was intended for my harm, God will transform and turn into my benefit, in Jesus name.
7. Bless Your Finances:
I’m rich and getting richer. I’m generous and getting more generous. God’s abundance is supplying my every need. Everything I touch prospers and succeeds. New doors will open before me. The right people will walk into my life. God will prosper the work of my hands. As I use my core gifts to serve others, I will be richly rewarded. Money is flowing to me in great abundance. I can earn any amount of money I choose, in Jesus name.
       Go ahead.
       Create your miracles by your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, as your questions, share parenting tips and tricks, a book title or two.

 

milestone moments | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL