Monday, September 2, 2013

Stay-at-home-mom and social network

I've recently posted on my Facebook wall about the importance of social networking in a stay-at-home-mom's life. Here's what I wrote:
social networking MUST be a part of all Stay-at-home-moms' lives (well, ok, so with working moms, but they already have a network in their work place most of the times).
It gives us our time to be with friends who we can share stories with and get some sound advice from. It also gives us an opportunity to have that much needed break from our very busy routine and share laughs with ladies of the same experiences.

After a get-together with friends we feel revitalized, recharged (well, at least I do). And we become ever more ready to face the ever changing challenges of stay-at-home-moms when we go back to our home / our family.

So ladies, don't neglect this very important part of our lives. Go out there, meet up with friends. Of course, you have to know how to choose good friends, right??? And need I say that it should be an agreement with hubbies?

Cheers to stay-at-home (as well as working) moms! I've just been with some of them this past few days, and looking forward to more get-togethers in the future.

Cheers to keeping our sanity  while juggling our personal life, family life, work life and chores! hehehe

 I got a lot of "likes". I guess a lot of my friends agree with my opinion then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, as your questions, share parenting tips and tricks, a book title or two.

 

milestone moments | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL